Structures - Avionics Mounting - Bombardier Business Jet
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1417517944
Locations: Windsor Locks, CT
Fabricate and modify aircraft structures to conform to Engineering drawings. Install and modify aircraft avionics mounting structures. Will assist Structures and Avionics Technicians as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Fabricate / remove / install aircraft components
- Fabricate aircraft parts
- Fabricate structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Inspect parts as required
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist in performing APU runs (BA only)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- You have experience on Bombardier corporate jet aircraft Preferred
- You would typically have a minimum of three (3) years Structural Sheet Metal & Composite repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- You have Sheet metal / Composite A/C Tech school or equivalent experience
- You demonstrate the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You demonstrated the ability to communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have an A Certification, P Certification, or A & P Certificate – Preferred
- You have a GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate - Preferred
- You have basic PC skills
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets.
APA Services is strategically partnered for long-term contract engagements. For nearly two decades, APA Services is the premier provider of contract aviation professionals.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024