SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1269226655
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
As a Sheetmetal Mechanic you will troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components and hydraulics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems
- Knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job including, but not limited to, SR Maintenance Manual and Component Installation Manuals, System Manual, Maintenance Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and various technical information necessary to perform job
- Knowledge of the differences between repair station, developmental and production engineering, and corresponding paperwork
- Knowledge of maintenance manuals, parts catalog, and applicable FAA documents
- Fabrication of sheet metal and/or composite components and assemblies, aircraft parts and ground support equipment per engineering drawings, sketches, advance designs, specifications and/or verbal instructions
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Present a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- 5 years minimum helicopter experience.
- Knowledge of maintenance manuals and other specifications to determine the method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damage components.
- Knowledge of sheet metal layout techniques, corrosion identification, cleaning of metals, and application of protective coatings.
- Must have own tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024