SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1375090871
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
An Avionics Technician is to inspect, troubleshoot, install and repair complex aircraft avionics and electrical system problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout and assist with system installations.
- Perform system calibrations and functional checks.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft
- maintenance personnel.
- Remove and install electrical, electronic, and avionics components, assemblies, and system wiring in aircraft.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
- Install complex aircraft avionics and electrical systems in aircraft using detailed installation guidelines, necessary ground support equipment, and required tooling.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience of performing installs and technician duties.
- Must be familiar with a 145 environment and FAR’s.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Thorough knowledge of avionics operation and test equipment required for functional checks and troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024