SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1375090871
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
An Avionics Technician is to inspect, troubleshoot, install and repair complex aircraft avionics and electrical system problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout and assist with system installations.
- Perform system calibrations and functional checks.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft
- maintenance personnel.
- Remove and install electrical, electronic, and avionics components, assemblies, and system wiring in aircraft.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
- Install complex aircraft avionics and electrical systems in aircraft using detailed installation guidelines, necessary ground support equipment, and required tooling.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience of performing installs and technician duties.
- Must be familiar with a 145 environment and FAR’s.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Thorough knowledge of avionics operation and test equipment required for functional checks and troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024