SpecificationsReference Number: EB-8581955813
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
An A&P Mechanic performs inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be familiar with researching and using information from the appropriate maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to perform the necessary tasks to maintain the aircraft in airworthy condition.
- Comply with routine aircraft Inspections, repairs, component replacement and flight test procedures.
- Document and record maintenance functions in an FAA approved records format.
- Perform inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
- 5 years minimum helicopter experience - part 145 preferred
- A&P License required
- Flight line experience to include track and balance
- Must have own tools
- Must have a basic knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, FAA documentation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024