SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1561829334
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
An Avionics Technician will assist in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
- Fabricate and/or install basic avionics and electrical systems
- Assist with more complex installation tasks
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Assist with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Assist with wiring harness maps or mock-ups
- Assist with maintaining required logs and records
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation
- Have general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Complete antenna installations
- Complete coax installations
- Complete or assist with OHM and power checks
- Complete or assist with ground checks
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 3+ years avionics experience on corporate aircraft
- Hawker Beechcraft or King Air experience, preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- Must have U.S. Work eligibility status.
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- Jeans and gray T-shirt or APA T-shirts
- Appropriate attire for a FBO & Completion Center – neat appearance.
About Our Client:
Our client is an an aircraft maintenance organization launched in the 1950's as the Service Division for Aero Commander Aircraft in Oklahoma City. During the 1980’s, they transitioned from a factory delivery and maintenance facility to one of the Southwest’s premier full-service maintenance organizations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024