SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1720866722
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
The A&P Mechanic will performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Constant Aviation‘s Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 3+ years aircraft maintenance experience
- Hawker Beechcraft or King Air experience, preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
- Must have U.S. Work eligibility status.
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- Jeans and gray T-shirt or APA T-shirts
- Appropriate attire for a FBO & Completion Center – neat appearance.
About Our Client:
Our client is an an aircraft maintenance organization launched in the 1950's as the Service Division for Aero Commander Aircraft in Oklahoma City. During the 1980’s, they transitioned from a factory delivery and maintenance facility to one of the Southwest’s premier full-service maintenance organizations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024