SpecificationsReference Number: 14504BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies knowledge of general work and basic production procedures to perform tasks in any department or any location within the plant or on Company property or elsewhere as assigned that require basic mental and motor skills to perform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and comprehends and follows written and verbal instructions to perform any of the detailed work operations required to be completed in the assigned area.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to perform manufacturing operations such as mixing and pouring paraplast tools, clean and prepare parts for application of alodine, paint and primer, and assisting in other process, fabrication or assembly operations as required.
- Conveys materials or tools to and from storage or work sites to designated area to designated manufacturing areas.
- Work in tool and equipment storage areas to catalogue and inventory tools and equipment.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist to assist machine operators.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Assists in shipping operations to build or assemble crates for shipping products such as aircraft parts or equipment.
- Moves or removes loose materials such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or chemicals.
- Picks up and trucks scrap and trash from work areas.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024