SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1010241942
Locations: Grand Prairie, TX
As a Sheetmetal Mechanic you will troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components and hydraulics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems
- Knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job including, but not limited to, SR Maintenance Manual and Component Installation Manuals, System Manual, Maintenance Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and various technical information necessary to perform job
- Knowledge of the differences between repair station, developmental and production engineering, and corresponding paperwork
- Knowledge of maintenance manuals, parts catalog, and applicable FAA documents
- Fabrication of sheet metal and/or composite components and assemblies, aircraft parts and ground support equipment per engineering drawings, sketches, advance designs, specifications and/or verbal instructions
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Present a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- 3+ years sheetmetal experience
- Airframe license is preferred.
- Needs to have a heavy knowledge of Bell and Air Bus components.
- Must have general knowledge in the use of hand tools and shop equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
About Our Client:
Our client is an FAA Repair Station that specializes in helicopter overhaul and repair service center. They are a Bell and Eurocopter Approved Customer Service Facility.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024