Inspector, Sr. A&P - Business Jet
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1373293961
Locations: Houston, TX
An Inspector, A&P offers assistance and support to co-workers and actively strives to resolve conflicts when they arise.
The Inspector, A&P, exhibits sound and accurate judgment. He/she also supports and explains the reasoning for their decisions and includes the appropriate people in his/her decision making process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs conformity inspections.
- Understands Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR Part 43, 65, 91, 121, 125, 139 and 135)
- Able to properly complete FAA Form 337.
- Uses deductive reasoning in interpreting technical issues.
- Stays up-to-date on scope of required maintenance for customers and coordinates efforts to ensure a timely turnaround.
- Monitors their own personal hours charged to a job to ensure accuracy.
- Informs the appropriate people of problems and work status so that communications with the customer are timely and complete.
- Ensures a complete and proper pass-down is maintained.
- Coordinates with other departments as needed to assure that customers have a positive experience at the facility.
- Supports and adheres to all safety, environmental, and general housekeeping policies.
- Willing to be cross utilized as an Airframe Mechanic, as needed, when operational manpower commitments dictate.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required.
- 3 - 5 years experience as A&P Mechanic required. (Honeywell TFE 731 series shop experience preferred)
- Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees. High School degree required or GED equivalent.
- NDT/NDI experience (ET,UT,MT,PT) preferred but not required.
- Must be available to work any shift (days, swings, night, weekends) if needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent benefits with matching 401k
About Our Client:
Global leader in Aircraft and Power Plant maintenance, repair and overhaul. This specific location is part of a Business Jet Service network, focusing on Falcon, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier and Embraer airframes.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4001
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024