SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7941851366
Locations: Grand Prairie, TX
An A&P Mechanic performs inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be familiar with researching and using information from the appropriate maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to perform the necessary tasks to maintain the aircraft in airworthy condition.
- Comply with routine aircraft Inspections, repairs, component replacement and flight test procedures.
- Document and record maintenance functions in an FAA approved records format.
- Perform inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
- Must have 3+ years hands on recent aircraft maintenance experience
- Experience on at least 2 of these different rotorcraft airframe makes: Bell, Airbus, or Agusta Helicopters.
- A&P License required
- Must have a basic knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, FAA documentation
- Must possess basic computer skills using the english language.
- A technician with flight line and track & balance experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is an FAA Repair Station that specializes in helicopter overhaul and repair service center. They are a Bell and Eurocopter Approved Customer Service Facility.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024