SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2072809427
Locations: Greenville, SC
APA Services is seeking to hire several Senior A&P Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Greenville, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision perform a variety of air frame and powerplant service, modification and completion functions.
- Working on corporate aircraft doing Depot level maintenance, so must have a knowledge of the aircraft from nose to tail.
- Conduct operational checks on all aircraft systems such as landing gear, engine components, electrical components, control systems including APU operations.
- Will be performing scheduled/non scheduled maintenance and phase inspections.
- Candidate should have good solid corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is required.
- 5+ years’ aircraft maintenance experience
- Must have experience working on Gulfstream, King Air and Citation Aircraft
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Tool box MUST be shadowed and tools ETCHED
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024