SpecificationsReference Number: 14422BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge related to polishing and buffing aluminum, steel and stainless steel articles to remove excess metal and surface defects from aircraft parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Starts polisher and holds part against buffing or grinding wheel against workpiece to remove metal and surface defects.
- Deburrs or polishes parts.
- Scrapes or rubs parts with file, wire brush, or buffing cloth.
- Examines part for acceptability of finish.
- Secures work piece to bench or table and guides abrasive polishing wheel over work piece to remove scratches and other defects from metal surface.
- Moves buffing wheel over surfaces of workpiece to remove fine scratches and to achieve specified finish.
- Polishes recessed areas with fine grade emery cloth.
- Applies abrasive compound, wax, or other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing operation.
- Cleans interior surfaces of holes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience polishing, de-burring, and/or buffing in a manufacturing environment
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024