SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7514669026
Locations: Ardmore, OK
The Interior Installer will be responsible for removal and install with seats, overhead bins, gallyes, lavs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely perform removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include seats, carpets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Install cabin and cockpit seats and furniture
- Fabricate and pre- fit interior components associated with the modification specs and does simple layout on such items as O2 boxes, brackets, clips, lights and gaspers etc.
- Seek methods to cross train to develop technical skills and business knowledge.
- Remove and install all interior components and soundproofing materials to meet company quality standards
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures.
- Measure and mark installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates
- Fit and install items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets, bolts, and speed nuts
- Fabricate and install supporting structural devices, such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment
- Test functional performance of installed items
- 5 years' experience of interior removal and install
- Must have BBJ & 737 experience
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Tool box must be etched shadowed prior to start
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dress Code and Appearance standards need to be strictly adhered by:
- Facial hair is not allowed other than a conservative mustache
- Tattoos must not be visible
- Navy Blue Dockers or Dickies style work pants
- Black shoes (tennis shoes are fine)
- Black Belt
- Shirt and Cap provided upon arrival
About Our Client:
For over 20 years, our client has been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of large corporate and V VIP aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024