SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7131827554
Locations: North Little Rock, AR
A Sheetmetal Fabricator will be responsible for fabrication and assembly of structural and peripheral sheet metal products, such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, stacks, and metal to support manufacture of aircraft furniture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop layout and plan sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
- Locate and mark bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- Design and construct templates and fixtures.
- Verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape.
- Set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, end mill, and edge planer.
- 3+ years experience as sheetmetal fabricator
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible and available to work any shift
- Must have own tools customary for the position
- Neat appearance, work pants or blue jeans, shirt or t-shirt, tennis shoes okay (non-offensive).
About Our Client:
Our client has been in business since 1989. They specialize in custom cabinetry, upholstered products and high-quality finish for the interiors of private, corporate and head-of-state aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024