SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2018875143
Locations: Ardmore, OK
A&P Mechanic will perform skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories. Remove and install aircraft engines. Rig and adjust aircraft secondary systems. Service and repair aircraft and engines to ensure airworthiness according to customer specifications and FAA standards. Read and comply with instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components
- Perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories
- Remove and install aircraft engines
- Rig and adjust aircraft secondary systems
- 3-5 years' aircraft maintenance experience
- Must have experience on 737, DHC-7 and DHC-8 aircraft
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Tool box must be etched shadowed prior to start
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dress Code and Appearance standards need to be strictly adhered by:
- Facial hair is not allowed other than a conservative mustache
- Tattoos must not be visible
- Navy Blue Dockers or Dickies style work pants
- Black shoes (tennis shoes are fine)
- Black Belt
- Shirt and Cap provided upon arrival
About Our Client:
For over 20 years, our client has been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of large corporate and V VIP aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024