Cabinet Maker II
SpecificationsReference Number: 117083
Locations: Savannah, GA
A Cabinet Maker II will fabricate aircraft furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using aircraft specifications, design and engineering drawings with a high level of safety, quality, detail and productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using blueprints, aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
- Assemble pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware in subassemblies.
- Apply exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers, and cap strips.
- Use various types of stationary and hand-held power tools to fabricate or disassemble furniture.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Uses personal protective equipment to protect aircraft interior.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Must have 2 years experience in cabinetmaking
- High school Diploma or GED
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- This client does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is currently a sponsored employee.
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024