SpecificationsReference Number: 14380BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies advanced knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and industry practices to recruit, research, interview, screen, and refer job candidates for job openings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity that require judgment and ingenuity referring to policies and procedures for guidance. Work is reviewed for accuracy and adequacy.
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, recording status of authorized positions within the company divisions, employment verifications, employee referral program.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Develops, plans and executes recruiting programs to meet increased business activity, or recruit prospective stakeholders with specialized or hard to find skills, requiring commitments to both onsite and off-site recruiting in a variety of venues.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Monitor the career path program during the hiring process.
- Prepares offers of employment.
- Analyzes experience to determine appropriate placement within a career path.
- Plans and administers policies relating to employment activity.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting employment functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.”
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Develops, facilitates, and provides training to the workforce and management i.e. hiring management system, EEO/Affirmative Action.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Two (2) years’ experience/training in recruiting
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024