SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1316589363
Locations: Abilene, Tx
APA Services is seeking to hire several Sheetmetal Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Abilene, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sheetmetal Mechanic will perform structure repair on mainframes, floor beams, shear clips, stringers, ribs, bulkheads and flight controls.
- All sheetmetal experience will be considered including military/defense work experience.
- Applicants should be available to begin this assignment ASAP.
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available however applicants should be flexible to work on their assigned shift which is TBD by Client Company upon completion of the first weeks training.
- 3+ years’ heavy airframe structure repair experience
- Must be able to read SRM (Structural Repair Manual), run tickets and repair doublers
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment (Candidates will be provided materials and time within the first week of training to shadow all tools)
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have valid Driver's License
About Our Client:
Our client is based out the heart of Texas in Abilene. As an affiliate to one of the nation’s largest airline carriers, this client is responsible for fleet maintenance. This client seeks candidates that are willing to make a long term commitment with the possibility to convert to a direct employee. This client seeks candidates with regional jet maintenance experience and will also consider candidates with a strong military background.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024