Administrative Assistant I
SpecificationsReference Number: 14371BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a wide variety of routine administrative/clerical tasks in such functional areas as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project, business or technical unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles records, tracks and verifies accuracy of data and uses computer to generate reports, tables, graphs and correspondence.
- Operates word processor or personal computer equipment to generate tables, charts, memorandums, reports, and other material requiring speed and accuracy.
- Sets up and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
- Gathers information from multiple sources and reconciles report discrepancies.
- May design processes to enhance work flow.
- Gathers information, prepares routine reports, and composes routine correspondence.
- May compose routine correspondence and reports.
- Makes travel, meeting arrangements and appointments.
- Answers telephone and refers messages.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of clerical experience
- Above average computer skills
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024