Operations Evaluator - Aircraft Components
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1095201971
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
Entry level position to assist component operations with the incoming preliminary inspections. Will work under close supervision. This Operations Evaluator position will allow for gainful practical experience for future growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish incoming preliminary inspections on aircraft/components in accordance with customer cards or manufacturer’s manuals.
- Accurately disposition preliminary discrepancies.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
- Help with general clean-up of work area.
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily.
- Applicant must have regular and prompt attendance and be flexible to work a variety of shift schedules and shift hours.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Has basic knowledge of aircraft.
- Dispositions of repairs for components.
- Ability to read and understand AMM, SRM, SOPM, CMM, AIPC or Engineering data.
- Communicate effectively with personnel at all levels and keep co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. (General knowledge of PowerPoint and Word programs)
- Ability to read and interpret documents as well as communicate effectively with other all personnel at all levels regarding job related issues.
- Must have knowledge of fundamental maintenance operations and practices.
- Ability to perform basic and intermediate mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024