SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1183080733
Locations: Mesa, AZ
Interior Installer will be responciable for remval and install with seats, overhead bins, gallyes, lavs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely perform removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include seats, carpets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Install cabin and cockpit seats and furniture
- Fabricates and pre- fit interior components associated with the modification specs and does simple layout on such items as O2 boxes, brackets, clips, lights and gaspers etc.
- Seeks methods to cross train to develop technical skills and business knowledge.
- Removes and installs all interior components and soundproofing materials to meet company quality standards
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures
- Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates
- Fits and installs items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets, bolts, and speed nuts
- Fabricates and installs supporting structural devices, such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment
- Tests functional performance of installed items
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to distinguish align on intricate parts
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft installation and/or fabrication processes applicable to the specific position, such as removal and installation of galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors, panels; working with composite panels made from composite honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc.
- Must possess required tools and tool box
- Basic computer skills
- Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework. Must be able to climb in and out of aircraft and perform work in tight or confined places and positions
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible with shift work
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our Client is one of the most respected business aircraft maintenance organizations. They understand what matters most – aircraft availability, predictability, and minimizing the cost of operating your aircraft.
One of their Aviations’ goals is to provide clients with the personal attention and service of an in-house, on-site maintenance team with the capabilities, experience, and expertise of a national network of facilities and partners.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024