SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1183080733
Locations: Mesa, AZ
Interior Installer will be responciable for remval and install with seats, overhead bins, gallyes, lavs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely perform removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include seats, carpets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Install cabin and cockpit seats and furniture
- Fabricates and pre- fit interior components associated with the modification specs and does simple layout on such items as O2 boxes, brackets, clips, lights and gaspers etc.
- Seeks methods to cross train to develop technical skills and business knowledge.
- Removes and installs all interior components and soundproofing materials to meet company quality standards
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures
- Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates
- Fits and installs items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets, bolts, and speed nuts
- Fabricates and installs supporting structural devices, such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment
- Tests functional performance of installed items
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to distinguish align on intricate parts
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft installation and/or fabrication processes applicable to the specific position, such as removal and installation of galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors, panels; working with composite panels made from composite honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc.
- Must possess required tools and tool box
- Basic computer skills
- Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework. Must be able to climb in and out of aircraft and perform work in tight or confined places and positions
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible with shift work
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our Client is one of the most respected business aircraft maintenance organizations. They understand what matters most – aircraft availability, predictability, and minimizing the cost of operating your aircraft.
One of their Aviations’ goals is to provide clients with the personal attention and service of an in-house, on-site maintenance team with the capabilities, experience, and expertise of a national network of facilities and partners.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024