SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1012143186
Locations: Rockford, IL
Aircraft Mechanics perform direct maintenance on aircraft and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aircraft Mechanics perform direct maintenance on aircraft and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
- Aircraft Mechanics working on aircraft, components, or related parts, of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with company policies and procedures, manufacturer's manuals and FAA requirements.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records in timely fashion.
- Responsible for the overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, and associated components in accordance with manuals and manufacturer's manuals including Policies, Procedures, Bulletins and Orders.
- Aircraft Mechanics will ensure the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with repair station policy.
- An Aircraft Mechanic, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of an Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification.
- Aircraft Mechanics will keep assigned tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times, and when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Aircraft Mechanics will wear such eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during engine run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- MUST have A&P License
- 6+ years of recent MRO experience.
- Must have 767 experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Must be flexible to work any shift as assigned
- SIDA badging required for this assignment. Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024