SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1307398755
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
Inventory Clerk with Interface with maintenance personnel, purchasing and receiving to ensure materials are processed in a consistent, timely manner. Using current electronic and operating procedures issue, return, reallocate and safely handle aircraft parts, standards tools, equipment, kits and general supplies. Provide flexible support to various areas within the Materiel Department. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Communicates status of materials to customer organization. Works under general supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move materials to/from aircraft, pallets, and shelves. Operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Complete necessary transactions to correctly account for material transfers, issues, returns and reallocations.
- Inform Procurement of critical part orders.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties within area.
- Assist receiving and Hangar Parts Department (HPD) with Aircraft on Ground (AOG) parts.
- Assist in expediting AOG items through Receiving, QC, Shipping and Distribution to HPD.
- Confirm shipping information and arrival of part(s) and relay to mechanics and customers.
- Run reports for all shops MWO’s awaiting part(s).
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6 months related experience preferred.
- Computer experience and/or training preferred.
- Must obtain a forklift certification within six months..
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024