SpecificationsReference Number: EB-8476720297
Locations: Mobile, AL
Composite technician will be responsible for Inspection, repairs and fabrication of aircraft composite structures and components on customer aircraft. Performs work on assigned aircraft including assembly, repair, and modification as qualified while adhering to FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove, Replace or Repair various aircraft components.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of composite repair, composition and characteristics of metals, fiberglass, kevlars, carbon fibers, resins and adhesives.
- Hot Bond Knowledge required.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
- 3 years recent composite experience
- Must have minimum required tools
- Prior experience on Boeing 727/737/747/757/767/777, Airbus 319/320/330
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Candidates must report on first day with 2 forms of acceptable identification to verify employment eligibility
- Applicants should plan on one week of orientation/training upon arrival
- APA offers on site representation
- Food trucks available daily onsite
About Our Client:
Our client company is an MRO with special expertise in modifications and engineering services. Having been in business for over 25+ years, our client has redelivered more than 5,000 aircraft to major passenger and freight airlines.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024