SpecificationsReference Number: 14305BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies knowledge of basic production procedures to learn the process and use the tools and equipment and documentation to fabricate and repair epoxy lay-up tooling, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, fabricating plaster casts and gauges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns to fabricate assembly jigs, templates, and fixtures and other production tooling that are simple to moderately complex requiring some skill and experience to determine plans and action from standard procedural alternatives.
- Assist in fabrication and alignment and assembly jigs, templates, and fixtures and other production tooling such as high temperature laminated fixtures, plaster casts, plaster mockups from master bond jigs and other information, that are simple to moderately complex requiring some skill and experience to determine plans and action from standard procedural alternatives.
- Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.
- Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations.
- Assist in the set up and operates shop tools such as lathes, milling machine and grinder, to machine parts, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications. Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances.
- Develops specifications from general descriptions for specialty tools and draws or sketches design of product. Examines standard or previously used tools, and jigs and fixtures.
- Uses various epoxy resin systems in order to fabricate or repair high temperature laminated fixtures.
- Makes plaster casts from any fixture furnished and plaster mockups or sample parts. Maintains contour and dimensional requirements of form tools and fixtures.
- Maintains tolerances in jigs and transfers hole patterns from different mold lines, laying out templates, shop tools and drill fixtures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous experience with hand tools
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024