SpecificationsReference Number: 126906
Locations: Savannah, GA
Provides technical expertise in testing aircraft systems, troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact. Demonstrates technical expertise by implementing process changes to reduce cost and meet schedule without compromising safety or quality. May fill in for the Senior Avionics/Electrical Technician thus ensuring that the company goals of safety and quality are enforced at all times while adhering to daily work plans to maintain schedule requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform the installation and functionally testing of electrical/avionics components and systems on aircraft per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
- Ensure quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring.
- Perform and comply with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Set up and operate necessary test equipment.
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Preferred proficiency in the operation and troubleshooting of other aircraft systems or disciplines other than avionics, such as hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, environmental controls or structural installations and repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, work in confined areas and lift up to 80 pounds.
- This client does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024