SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1004796608
Locations: Kansas City, MO
The Aircraft Systems Mechanic position is considered to be a mid-level position with client company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish remove and replace landing gear, engines and air-conditioning systems
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify parts
- Rig landing and operational test gear systems and engine systems
- Trouble shoot landing gear, engines, hydraulic and air-conditioning systems
- Tow qualified
- Perform minor repairs on aircraft structures
- Must have 3+ years' experience on Commercial or Military AircraftExperience
- Boeing 737 and 767 is preferred
- A&P License, preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024