Liaison Engineer II
SpecificationsReference Number: 14150BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Provides engineering solutions for the refurbishment and repair of aircraft components and parts used in structural systems and subsystems of operational aircraft requiring advanced knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and sound knowledge of industry practices and standards that are consistent with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) specifications and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity requiring judgment and ingenuity referring to established Company and FAA policies and practices. Reviews technical and engineering documentation and performance reports to determine the disposition of metal or composite aircraft components and parts needing refurbishment or repair. Work is reviewed for accuracy and adequacy.
- Determines if items conform to engineering specifications and/or operating standards using engineering drawings or technical manuals, Airworthiness Directives or other FAA documentation.
- Evaluates findings to formulate corrective action plan. Designs the repair to operational aircraft metal and composite structural components and designs stress or structural simulated or empirical test procedures to reveal the effect of operational flying on the repaired component.
- Assists in the definition and analysis of problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes.
- Assists in interpreting engineering drawings and coordinates the correction of errors on drawings and documents identified during manufacturing operations.
- Maintains records or oversees recording of information by others to ensure engineering drawings and documents are current and that engineering related production problems and resolutions are documented.
- Reviews production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to maintain current knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities in assigned area.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate discipline from an accredited four-year college or university and two (2) years related experience and/or training.
- A combination of education and experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024