Quality Inspector A
SpecificationsReference Number: 14122BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
The Quality Inspector A will apply advanced technical skills and knowledge to perform receiving, in-process and final inspections of aircraft components, parts and component operating systems to ensure the products meet company, customer and Federal Aviation Administration specifications and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs in-process and final inspection and functional testing tasks that are moderate to complex requiring experience and judgment to complete. Works under limited supervision and determines plans and actions from standard procedural alternatives.
- Inspects parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications and processing requirements.
- Inspects for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, calipers and Jo-blocks.
- Verifies specifications using purchase orders, blueprints, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- Performs in-process and final inspection and functional test operations of aerospace components and otherwise tests and inspects products, processes, parts and operating systems to ensure the end item meets or exceeds specifications.
- Examines assembly, installation, and adjustment of the parts and components of aircraft interior components and the interior component operating systems to ensure that workmanship and materials conform to FAA regulations, company specifications, and manual procedures.
- Determines dimensional accuracy of installation of components using non-precision and precision measuring instruments to ensure that specified tolerances are met.
- Signs inspection records to approve unit, or records reasons for rejecting unit.
- Accepts or rejects or reworks defective or malfunctioning units, subsystems or completed systems.
- Maintains inspection records to meet company, customer or FAA requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four (4) or more years of inspection experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment directly related to the discipline where the inspection assignments will occur.
- Experience equivalent to that of an aerospace manufacturing position may be substituted for direct inspection experience, if that experience is directly related to the discipline where the inspection assignments will occur.
- Experience with Catia and FAI/AS9102 Preferred
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024