SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1505781825
Locations: Tampa, FL
This position is responsible for fabricating, repairing, replacing, or rebuilding aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools, in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to fabricate, repair, replace, or rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
- Works according to written and/or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Performs touch up painting as needed (within task area).
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- Two (2) years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO aircraft company.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license is a plus.
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
- Each candidate tracking in will receive either an Airbus Training or Boeing Training (Gen Fam); at no cost to the employee
About Our Client:
On the MRO side of the business, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solutions at sensible economics to ensure that freighter operators have sustainable market advantages.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024