SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2402571305
Locations: Tampa, FL
Performs trouble-shooting, operational testing, modification, and repair of components of aircraft instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft electrical components.
- Works to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- 2 years commercial heavy jet experience
- A&P license Preferred
- FCC License preferred but not required.
- B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and helos
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and helos
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training;
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
- Each candidate tracking in will receive either an Airbus Training or Boeing Training (Gen Fam); at no cost to the employee
About Our Client:
On the MRO side of the business, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solutions at sensible economics to ensure that freighter operators have sustainable market advantages.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024