SpecificationsReference Number: 14006BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Solves problems in the purchasing discipline of limited scope and complexity following established procedures and practices.
- Performs work under close to moderate management direction.
- Reviews requisitions and confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price and follows policy in determining the method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Purchases parts and material of low to moderate value requiring a minimal level of technical knowledge of the aircraft system or subsystems for which the items will be used.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Assists in reviewing bid proposals and negotiating contracts.
- May negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Approves invoices for payment. Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities: Performs other duties as required. This may include assignments in job classifications and departments other than the primary assignment.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor level degree in business or a related discipline from a four-year college or university and zero (0) to (2) or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024