A&P Mechanic - OK
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1222708338
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
CALLING ALL A&P MECHANICS FOR OKLAHOMA CITY, OK!!
CRJ & E175 Experience NEEDED!
Must be licensed, at least Airframe
High school Diploma or GED is required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aircraft Mechanics perform direct maintenance on aircraft and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
- Aircraft Mechanics working on aircraft, components, or related parts, of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with company policies and procedures, manufacturer's manuals and FAA requirements.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records in timely fashion.
- Responsible to keep work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Responsible for the overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, and associated components in accordance with manuals and manufacturer's manuals including Policies, Procedures, Bulletins and Orders.
- Aircraft Mechanics will ensure the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with repair station policy.
- An Aircraft Mechanic, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of an Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification.
- The Aircraft Mechanic, in performing his or her duties, is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- The Aircraft Mechanic will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work area and/or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Aircraft Mechanics will keep assigned tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times, and when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Aircraft Mechanics will wear such eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during engine run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- Aircraft Mechanics will submit in writing any suggested changes in operational procedures, which will enhance safe, cost effective aircraft maintenance.
Other duties as specified by the Lead Mechanic, Project Manager or Shift Supervisor.
CALL TODAY!! (888) 272-7868
APA Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024