Senior A&P Mechanic
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1466437801
Locations: Houston, TX
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on aircraft and engines. Trouble-shooting, repair, and modification of aircraft components and engines are accomplished by this position. Maintenance experience with Falcon, Lear, Challenger, Embraer, Cessna and/or Hawker airframes is strongly preferred.
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for using sound judgment and technical aptitude to make decisions regarding maintenance, sequence, and techniques, troubleshooting, and discrepancy resolution.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate is required.
• Corporate aviation training preferred. This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or technical school training and/or an Aviation Associates Degree.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
• Must have proven mechanical and technical aptitude.
• Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and/or power tools.
• Analytical skills required to perform complex mechanical troubleshooting.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
• Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
• Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
• Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
• Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
• Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
•Must be authorized to work in the US.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024