SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2499752805
Locations: North Little Rock, AR
- Evaluates engineering drawings/3D models and determines the most cost effective method of machining including developing tooling and holding fixtures as necessary.
- Programs CNC machines, using post processors data such as MasterCam and Catia to produce a wide variety of machine parts working from engineering 3D models, 2D drawings/graphics, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Determines dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools and program machine speeds and feed rates to provide for maximum production.
- Communicates the intent of the CNC program/sequence of setup to CNC Operators and resolves constraint issues between Design and Production.
- Performs CATIA part searches, analyze discrepancies which may require discussions with engineering and/or planning.
- Provides set-up instructions and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Revises program to eliminate errors, omissions or engineering revision.
- Communicates engineering errors, via documented process
- Uses micrometers, depth gages, calipers and other measuring tools (measure parts) to determine if they are per approved engineering data (3D models or 2D drawing/graphic).
- Acts as technical specialist between engineering and planning in the development of the part to be manufactured.
- Determine material sizes to be used by planning in the machining of the parts to maximize production.
- Saves/Updates programming data file on company designated drive for backup capability and access by other programmers.
- Observes all safety procedures when developing program to ensure safe operation of the machines.
Follow us to receive the latest
job openings, news and more!
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024