SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1481453771
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
Must have recent commercial aircraft experience
About the Opportunity:
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- Composite / Structures at the component level
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Mid size company feel with the resources of a large organization
As a Senior Structures and Aviation professional, you have a record of achievement for an incredible attention to detail and completing job assignments in a timely manner. Your expertise in the repair, replacement and rebuilding composite parts will be key to your success with our client. Technical abilities to include OEM (CMM, SOPM,AMM, IPC) data review working from Engineering documents as well as repair specification.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attributes You Offer:
- Minimum of three years expertise in repair, modification, replacement or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft
- Proven experience developing repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- Technical abilities to include OEM (CMM, SOPM,AMM, IPC) data review working from Engineering documents as well as repair specification.
- Experience utilizing OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
- Strong understanding of the quote process
- Knowledge of all all standard chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership
- Team Player with a great co-worker rapport
- Must have your own tools
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification
- Conduct operational tests
- Help with general clean-up of work area
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your long-term career opportunity in structures and composites awaits. APPLY TODAY!
CALL NOW (888) 272-7868
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024