SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1191174826
Locations: Kansas City, MO
Seeking Airframe/Structures Mechanics in Kansas City, MO!!
Eligible for travel reimbursement. Up to $1,000
MUST have 3+ years experience on Boeing 737 and 767
SUMMARY: Ensure timely completion of a quality airworthiness product for an assigned function area. Be able to fulfill Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities for short periods of time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
CALL US TODAY!! (888) 272-7868
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024