SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1715248731
Locations: Everett, WA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
- Conduct operational tests.
- Help with general clean-up of work area.
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Airframe and/or Powerplant License and level of skill customarily acquired after one year as a General Mechanic, or three years of related commercial / military aircraft experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents as well as communicate effectively with other maintenance and support personnel at all levels regarding job related issues.
- Must have knowledge of fundamental maintenance operations and practices and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform basic and intermediate mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Meet all regulatory requirements per FAR 65.
- Proficiency in relevant specialty of aircraft.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024