Sheet Metal Tech
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1264748303
Locations: Indianapolis, IN
Must have minimum 3 years commercial aircraft experience
This assignment comes with PERKS!!
-CLIMATE CONTROLLED HANGERS
Call us today 817-529-4000
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Attributes You Offer:
- Sheet Metal Mechanics perform direct maintenance on Commercial aircraft through minor to major repairs and modifications and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics working on aircraft, components, or related parts, of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with company policies and procedures, manufacturer's manuals and FAA requirements.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records in timely fashion.
- Responsible to keep work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Responsible for the overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, and associated components in accordance with manuals and manufacturer's manuals including Policies, Procedures, Bulletins and Orders.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics will ensure the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with repair station policy.
- A Sheet Metal Mechanic, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of an Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification.
- The Sheet Metal Mechanic, in performing his or her duties, is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- The Sheet Metal Mechanic will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work area and/or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics will keep assigned tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times, and when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics will wear such eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during engine run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics will submit in writing any suggested changes in operational procedures, which will enhance safe, cost effective aircraft maintenance.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024