SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1313655329
Locations: Tampa, FL
Summary Description Of Position:
Services troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification:
Must hold a valid and current Airframe license at a minimum, a Powerplant license is a plus.
Two (2) plus years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO company.
Experience working on B737 is required for this position.
Experience working on B737, B757, B767, MD-80 and A319, A320 is a PLUS for this position.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
* Works to written or verbal instructions.
* Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
* Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
* Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
* Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
* Must maintain Airframe license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
* May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
* Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
* Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
* Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
* Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
* Must have correctable near and far vision.
* Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
* Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024