Sheet Metal Mechanic
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1143646856
Locations: Cleveland, OH
STRUCTURES NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!
MUST HAVE CORPORATE AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE!!
Mechanics Needed in Cleveland, OH with Corporate Structural Experience.
A&P is not required but it is a PLUS
High school graduate or equivalent
3-5 years experience minimum in a repair station environment, fabrication and installation skills
Airframe structural/composite repair experience
Ability to work in a team environment
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Perform extensive installation of structural components to support aircraft modification work
- Fabricates structural components
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics to fabricate sheet metal parts for complex repairs
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Constant Aviation‘s Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned
CALL US TODAY!! (888) 272-7868
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024