Avionics Technician L3 Seattle
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1959950127
Locations: Everett, WA
TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
SUMMARY: Performs routine repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under minimal supervision.
2-4 years of Avionics Experience.
Boeing 737 and 767 experience is preferred.
Previous MRO experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents.
- Apply deductive reasoning to troubleshoot and repair and/or check complex systems.
- Properly utilize Avionics test equipment to perform systems test and keep abreast of new and advanced test equipment and the use of such equipment. Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
- Keep leadership and co-workers apprised of work progress and/or problems.
- Accurately document work performed as set forth maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format. Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
- Operate ground support equipment e.g. power carts, Hi-Reach, etc. as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability and physical dexterity required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels regarding all job-related issues both verbally and in writing.
- Must have working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Must have broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, etc. and major components.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions such as add, subtract, divide in units of measure and ability to compute rate, rations and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to research proper hand-tools utilizing standard wiring practices manuals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED AND one year as an ATS Avionics Apprentice Technician I OR three years relevant related avionics experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience/training.
- Airframe license is desired.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024