Temp Aerostructure Repair Mech
SpecificationsReference Number: 13849BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks that are simple to moderately complex requiring some skill, experience and judgment to complete.Performs disassembly, overhaul and repair of parts, components and subsystems for in-service aircraft applications of products and processes that are varied but generally not complex requiring some skill and experience.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers' and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Reads and interprets planning, blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of removal, repair, replacement and installation of parts and components of mechanical aircraft subsystems.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft operational mechanical systems, components and structures including rigging, plumbing and electrical wiring harnesses.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop or back drill hole patterns for access doors, installation or replacement of sheet metal parts or other like applications.
- Trims to fit, file, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and smoothes surfaces.
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products.
- Installs assemblies in tooling according to work instructions.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Ancillary Job Functions and Responsibilities:Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
Formal Education, Training and Work Experience:Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. High school diploma or G.E.D. and two (2) or more years of experience in aircraft structural assembly and/or repair
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024