A&P Mechanic - Corporate
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1750874106
Locations: Lincoln, NE
The Airframe Technician, with limited supervision, assists with testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of a airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes in a safe and clean work environment according to manufacturer's specifications, approved procedures and customer specifications. In addition, this position prepares and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
1. With limited supervision, assists in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes, using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework. Accurately order general aircraft parts as needed.
2. With limited supervision, performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components.
3. Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policy and FAA regulations (i.e. turnovers, removal sheets, personal training log, etc.). Demonstrates proficiency of work order system by completing accurate and timely discrepancies and corrective action statements, Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives (AD) Compliance statements, final inspection and closing of squawks and work orders.
4. Consistently locates and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: Airframe or Repairman's Certificate required; Powerplant Certificate preferred; valid driver's license and acceptable driving record; Respirator Fit qualified; Man Lift qualified; tool inventory per department tool list required
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required; occasional overnight and short notice travel required
- Physical: Routinely lifts up to 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.; reads small print; hears sounds associated with mechanical deficiencies; repetitive motion; works with moving parts and vibration; tolerates products, materials and fumes associated with component maintenance; tolerates working in confined spaces and heights above four feet; tolerates walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing and sitting
- Environmental: Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and in noisy environments
- Work Schedule: Must be willing to work alternate shifts
Education and Experience
Airframe Technician I:
High School graduate or equivalent required
- Two years aircraft maintenance experience or FAA Airframe Maintenance Certificate required
- FAA Powerplant Certificate preferred
Airframe Technician II:
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Two years aircraft maintenance related experience required
Airframe Technician III:
High School graduate or equivalent required
- Five years aircraft maintenance experience required
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024