Temp Autoclave/Oven Op Assista
SpecificationsReference Number: 13763BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs routine developmental learning and training assignments in autoclave process operations.
- Applies standard solutions to problems or work situations of a routine or repetitive nature.
- May perform a variety of routine duties related to any work operation in the processing or repair of company and customer products.Assists in performing the required preparation, setup and operation of computer controlled autoclave ovens that are varied and simple to moderately complex to complex in scope to produce parts and components for aircraft applications. The level of work requires sound judgment.Follows verbal and written work instructions, operations manuals and other documentation to define the required procedure for attaching instrumentation to the work piece.
- Assembles thermocouple wires and vacuum lines and attach to the workpiece as prescribed in the work instructions.
- Loads the autoclave and/or oven manually or by use of powered lifting devices and checks thermocouples or vacuum lines for proper installation.
- Secures door and assists in initiating the operational sequence manually or by initiating the automatic controls to adjust temperature and/or pressure.
- Records time and temperature setting and gauge readings and removes parts after specified time.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities:Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS:Formal Education, Training and Work Experience:Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. High School diploma or equivalent. Must have relevant training or experience
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024