Quality Engineer II
SpecificationsReference Number: 13806BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Summary Statement: Applies advanced knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and industry practices and standards in the area of planning and directing activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity requiring judgment and ingenuity working within established standards and procedures relative to planning and directing activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products. Management applies general direction to the results expected and reviews completed work for soundness and accuracy.
- Conducts analytical studies on simple to moderately complex engineering proposals to develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
- Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems.
- Devises sampling procedures, designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data. Establishes programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- May perform on site quality audits of vendors for initial qualification, maintaining vendor qualification and quality problem resolution.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- This position may provide administrative and technical leadership over other Stakeholders in the department.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities: Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three (3) to six (6) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024