Projct Engineer Senior
SpecificationsReference Number: 13772
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to complex and unusual problems that require considerable ingenuity and innovation to make substantial modification to policies and standards related to managing engineering projects in the areas of design or technology. Work is accomplished with only limited direction allowing considerable freedom to act.
- Analyzes project objectives and requirements to determine feasibility, reducibility, cost, and production time.
- Discusses technical issues of the project with customer representatives, engineers, and other personnel.
- Evaluates product design for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, quality standards, and specifications.
- Ensures engineering specifications, drawings and other technical documents are produced to standard engineering practices and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates and approves design changes and drawing releases.
- Assigns project personnel to specific aspects or phases of project such as analysis, development, or design.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions such as allocation of resources or changing contract specifications and technical solutions.
- Coordinates design, production, testing, and related activities.
- Consults with project personnel and others to provide technical assistance and information.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Marketing, Contracts, and Quality Assurance and other groups to ensure required engineering documentation is established and maintained for each project.
- Creates and maintains budget and schedule tracking metrics and reports progress to Engineering management.
- Provides guidance to teams on development, performance and productivity issues.
- Works with the regulatory agencies or designees in creating compliance and other engineering reports.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities: Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
- Bachelor level degree in appropriate engineering discipline, master level degree preferred, or equivalent and
- Nine (9) plus year’s related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional Engineer Certification is desired.
- Experience with EBU (Engine Build Up)
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024