Inspector A&P - Houston
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1950504588
Locations: Houston, TX
The Inspector, A&P, exhibits sound and accurate judgment. He/she also supports and explains the reasoning for their decisions and includes the appropriate people in his/her decision making process.
• An Inspector, A&P offers assistance and support to co-workers and actively strives to resolve conflicts when they arise.
• Performs conformity inspections.
• Understands Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR Part 43, 65, 91, 121, 125, 139 and 135)
• Able to properly complete FAA Form 337.
• Uses deductive reasoning in interpreting technical issues.
• Stays up-to-date on scope of required maintenance for customers and coordinates efforts to ensure a timely turnaround.
• Monitors their own personal hours charged to a job to ensure accuracy.
• Informs the appropriate people of problems and work status so that communications with the customer are timely and complete.
• Ensures a complete and proper pass-down is maintained.
• Coordinates with other departments as needed to assure that customers have a positive experience at the facility.
• Supports and adheres to all safety, environmental, and general housekeeping policies.
• Willing to be cross utilized as an Engine Shop Mechanic, as needed, when operational manpower commitments dictate.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required.
• 3 - 5 years experience as A&P Mechanic required. (Honeywell TFE 731 series shop experience preferred)
• Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
• Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
• Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
• High School degree required or GED equivalent.
• NDT/NDI experience (ET,UT,MT,PT) preferred but not required.
• Must be available to work any shift (days, swings, night, weekends) if needed.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024