A&P Mechanics - Corporate Jet
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2017005456
Locations: Augusta, GA
A&P MECHANIC (FALCON)
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft.
• Removes and re-installs engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
• Performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
• Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
• Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Re-installs and tests components after completed inspection.
• Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
• Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
• Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals, and schematic diagrams when required.
• Analyzes a variety of mechanical problems and determines the cause and best method of repair.
• Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
• Checks and repairs fuel, oil, oxygen, heating, cooling and pressurization systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
• A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License with minimum of 3 years experience working corporate jet aircraft required.
• Learjet, Hawker, Falcon Jet, Astra, Challenger or Citation experience required.
• Factory authorized training on assigned aircraft or engine is preferred.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written. Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted; stand a minimum of 8 hours per day and walk long distances; bend, stretch, crawl, and climb ladders in order to work on areas within the aircraft that are difficult to access.
• Must be able to work outside in extremes of temperature and inclement weather.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024